Thursday, November 15, 2007

Friends

It is such weird thing to have kids, and your friends have kids... and the kids play so well...like when you were kids.. bizarre, really.

We went to David's (Tom and Monica's son) birthday party. It was happy. I felt tense, but everything seemed fine. Tom looked like a hero. Monica looked beautiful. They boys are adorable. I guess it's going to be fine, right?

Anyway, Selah and Jacob just love David and Nicholas so much. They had a great time together. Thought I would share some photos.

Opening presents is always the highlight of the party...

Photobucket
My Selah The Strong
Photobucket
Monica looks so pretty here. It makes me happy.
Photobucket
Monica and Me, becoming friends, I think...
Photobucket
Tom The War Hero and Tally The "Practically a Pacifist" What weird friendships I have...
Photobucket

No comments: